Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    0 Posts
    Hey Bullwinkle.. Im new to this but um... Yea.. Im having the same problem with my c230.. it turns off at redlights and while im driving... I did a tuneup... plugs, mass airflow sensor, airfilter, brakes..... its still doing the same thing bro... When you say " Cps ", are you talking about the Camshaft position sensor or the Crankshaft position sensor?... cuz this issue is really annoying me now... I want to fix this damn thing!!! lmaooo :p ...

· Registered
    Mercedes Benz C-230 Kompressor
    15 Posts
    Hey Buellwinkle. My name is Ivan and I recently removed the silencer from my SC. I have a 2002 c230 kompressor coupe. Auto.
    I have one question I need to seal on Hole on the SC Cover ITs where the Silencer was and I need to cover it. Most people on here have mentioned using a Nut Bolt and a lock washer with some Liquid Tight around the threading followed by torqin it tight. Is that what others have done? I have messaged every post or person who has done this procedure but no reply. So I am looking to you for guidence. PLease if possible you may call me at 915 222-0591 names Ivan

· Registered
    4 Posts
    Hello...Thank you for your reply...Must say that you have a very good looking kompressor. Would it be easier to replace the crankshaft position sensor in our 05 c230 kompressor coupe from the bottom or from the top. There is not any space from above, so we are wondering if it would be easier from the bottom. Thanks again.

· Registered
    1988 300TE (sold but always in my heart) 2003 C320
    76 Posts
    What kind of Buell do you have?

· Registered
    C230K Sport Sedan
    5,292 Posts
    What do you mean? You can create a new post by clicking the New Topic button and enter it in.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…