Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
I

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    2001 Mercedes 430 clk
    1 Posts
    I had the same convertible problem as you. However, before reading this the dealer sent me to a fab shop. They took the convertible handle apart and the spring popped out. They removed the handle and we put the top down. They said they'd get back to me in a few days to fix it. It's been six weeks. I have the part but not a diagram. I've even called the dealer in Carlsbad (I left a message for two service managers), but no one's calling me back. What do I do???

· Registered
    2001 Mercedes 430 clk
    1 Posts
    Did you ever find an answer to you convertible top handle problem? I'm having the same type of problem and need a diagram of the handle.

Thanks!

· Registered
    1997 Mercedes Benz - C230
    198 Posts
    Dude

sent you a reply to your post about ur rims for sale....:)

need to know if u are willing to break up the set?...i need 1 front rim to complete my set...i paid $100 buks each for them on Ebay about a B or C rating on them some curb rash and clear coat peeling like urs i dont need it perfect..

just need to buy 1 so i can do the fronts as i already have the rears done on my C230 - you can go to the W202 forums and click on the pictures sticky and go to the last page and scroll back 1 or 2 pages to see my C230

17 x 7.5 front 37et - Mercedes number is HWA1704010102 For the front rim

let me know what ur willing to do....Jeff
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…