Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS: DPE RO5 19" E55 Wheels

6K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  chandlerGTi 
#1 · (Edited)
FS: DPE RO5 19" E55 Wheels

NEW PRICE $2K

OK these bad boys have graced the E55 for a while now but the lease is up next week and I hate to EBAY them. They look great but have curbage around the edge on two wheels and all four lips need repolished. These are serious $$(around $4200w/tires) new, I'm looking for $2200. There are three tires on right now(darn screws on the road), fronts are 245/35/ZR19 and the rears are 275/30/ZR19. Falken Azenis ST115s, good tires.

The quick pics:
Before they were mounted

On the car

:D :thumbup: :laugh:

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
RE: FS: DPE RO5 19" E55 Wheels

OK, These work out to 19MM ET, backspacing on the front is 5.5". The rears have 6" of backspacing. Here are some pics as they are now. They could use some polishing but are pretty cool.

They are not perfect but they are a lot of wheel for the $ [8D]

#13 ·
The best price I can do is $1700 + shipping without tires. This is a screaming deal, the wheels are true and roll out PERFECTLY, curbing is from the wife not understanding certain driving techniques pertaining to a set of euro wheels with poke and stretch...:shrug: :)

#24 ·
Can you please specify one more time the exact wheel dimensions, including the offsets?

Also, since 4 years passed with no luck of selling the set, you may want to look around for similar deals on other sites to get a better feel for what these types of wheels go for, but in the nut shell, you can get HRE level of the wheel with new rubber for around $2k with no curbage or any need for repairs.

#25 ·
All right, I finally went and got the rest of my stuff out of storage. I have the wheels here in ohio with me and I have remeasured them. 19x8 et19 and 19x10.5 et19ish. My receipt doesn't match what they made but they sure looked good on the car. I am willing to trade them for high offset multipiece wheels in any bolt pattern, prefer 17" and up or 14"-15" 4x100 wheels for my vw. Cash always wins too...

I have looked around and they still sell in this price range, if you wanna make an offer don't hesitate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.