Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Showcase items About

• · Registered
    1974 unimog 416 doka
    20 Posts
    Hi Von, I was wondering if you sell or can point me in the right direction for the 90 degree fitting you use for the block heater on the water pump side, I've had no luck locating it, thanks in advance. Alex

· Registered
    2002 range rover p38
    7 Posts
    it a 1982. if i buy this firetuck its a ext daka cab seats 9 ppl,hell i think i'll but king sixe bed in it ....lol. . can you tell me if 47km and 1284 hour are bad or good. next ? how many mile a gallon will it get ?

thanks for your help

· Registered
    2002 range rover p38
    7 Posts
    von ,
    i'm new to the ssite been checking out your site for the last hour or so nice nice work you do!!!! i see you have fast axles and price but what would the cost be installed on a 1300l.and what the price on the super fast axles.or is that being the super fast be added later or are you better off doing it all a onces

· Premium Member
    70 406.120 :: 04 Town Car w 31sp Detroit Locker
    10 Posts
    What do you want for a set of ROPS saddle bolts and shims? Something tells me that the washers the PO used instead of the inner shims probably isn't up to spec.

Thanks again for speaking with me about trannys the other day. I am getting closer to getting mine out and the top cover to you for the 2x4 conversion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…