Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
B

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    Non MB 1975 Volvo C304, 1958 Kramer U540, 1959 unimog Westfalia 411
    1,388 Posts
    Hi Brian looks like I need to give you a good address,funds should have gone through it looks like they were drawn from my account. 21381 Arnold Cir., Palmer, AK 99645

· Registered
    1,388 Posts
    Hi Brian,
    It's matt in Palmer AK. First, great work and admirable on many levels. I would like a completed manifold if its a option and within reason$$. And there is no urgency. If its unot a option I would like the flanges I had a epiphany today that I could bolt the new flange to a regular manifold to get the port spacing right for welding up the pieces. So if a completed manifold is not a option I will settle for a flange and whichever you have made will do. I see I have a contact # for your facility how do we proceed?

· Registered
    1,388 Posts
    Hi Brian
    If its possible I could use a flange for the exhaust on the om 352 like the one I believe you recently cut that was one piece. This would make it easier for me to lay out the pieces and later I could put cuts into it betweent ports for expansion purposes. Unless you can produce a complete manifold I am in no rush. Quotes on either would be appreciated. Thanks and keep up the good work! I have a 406 and am trying to get the pieces to get it whistling !

· Registered
    416L Doka and U1200
    864 Posts
    I have something I think is them at work shoot me an email bbills@tonnard.com and I will do my best to get them soon

Regards

· Premium Member
    U1000Ag
    3,407 Posts
    Hello Brain,
    I am also interested in the pdf for the flanges. Still avaiable ?
    Much appreciated. My email is pieterk@pke.co.nz
    Cheers

· Registered
    1,388 Posts
    Hi Brian I am inquiring about the manifold flanges you mad for Von. I am in preliminary stages here and was looking for dimension for a scaled or actual drawing for the om 352 exht.flange tmodeler has some 304 stainless he is offering up. Is there a benefit to using the stainless aside from corrosion. Would you be interested in making some more of the flanges possibly in the 304 stainless. Any recommendations appreciated.

· Registered
    U1450L DOKA
    20,007 Posts
    Hi Brian,

Thanks for the information. Heavier than I would have guessed, and with water...
    I bet that thing wallowed. I appreciate the specs. It is always interesting to see
    What kind of loads they think are ok in the homeland.
    Best,
    Reinhart
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…