Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Showcase items About

• · Registered
    2001 Mercedes Benz ML430 w163,2008 Mercedes Benz CLS550, RIP Mercedes Benz 1996 e320 w210
    550 Posts
    Well we are very much like minded. My ML has also become my hobby. I only have got it 2 months ago and already putted amg e55 2005 rims, facelifted headlights with projectors plus HID 6000K bulbs. And now contemplating on what to do next. I am very much fond of what you doing and maybe hopefully i will one day be able to mold my own parts:) Sure that would be great, my email address is bohdan@ualberta.ca. Sorry for long reply i have been too busy getting my ML dirty in the mud:D. (had a w210 before have to get it all out of my system hah)

Please keep in touch

Looking forward to hearing back from you

Sincerely,

Bohdan

· Premium Member
    2017 GLC43 AMG coupe, 2013 ML500, 2017 C43 AMG, 1929 Victory 6 roadster, 1929 Dodge Victory 6 Sedan
    6,678 Posts
    Thanks Bodya
    I have fabricated a lot of parts myself just so it is unique to all others.
    Iam also about to start making a rear bumper to match the front bumper i made last year as it
    is a huge job to do this because i made a mold for it if any one ever wanted one.
    I can send you a view pics if you like just flick me your email add. as i cant attatch pics to a PM.
    My ML is my hobby so i've probably gone a bit over the top with it but i dont care.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…