Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
M

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    ML350 2006
    4 Posts
    I had a car accident and I was hit into front left wheel.Front Bumper,hood,LT Air grill,fender, front door, front suspension, alloy wheel repair,radiator support estimate repair 8-10days but it took them a month!Check engine light come on after alignment.They told me battery died. I give them authorization to change the battery since I need my car and I get tired of dealing with them.After they changed the battery they inform me my seats cant move!MB service said that rear SAM module needs to be replaced I rejected to pay for any further charges.My seats were operable before!I file a complain against MB service,I contact MB Corporate office of US.MB Service changed the story! They said my battery was dead from day one,and they need to jump start my car all the time of repair.That my seats didn't work and they have to jump start them too.They never ever mention those before I file complain against them.MB Service refusing to admit their fault.Please help me with your professional view.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…