Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    2 Posts
    Send someone up to Mansfield, Ontario from Peters Street in Toronto to validate the car, its only 40 min. away.

· Registered
    92 300ce
    0 Posts
    I bought a 92 300CE in Dec. I've been struggling with figuring out exactly the right wheel for the car. I had a 93 300E and tried taking the wheels off of that, but the offset was wrong. I've picked up a set of wheels from a 94 320e, which seem to work fine, but unfortunately, I don't know if they are actually factory correct.

I've gone through all of this cuz the tires on the car were 20" and bald and I had 4 brand new Michelin on my 300e.

Any insights you have would be great

Thanks

· Registered
    1992 300 CE
    10 Posts
    Man, you CE is smoking. I've been reading posts for a week and just bought mine yesterday. But I have to tell you that your car made me want mine even more. I know you've probably detailed this for a bunch of other people, but can you detail your mods for me. Wheels, lights, etc?

· Registered
    1986 MERCEDES 300E CHASSIS 124030 ENGINE 103983 Euro-Market
    11 Posts
    Hi my name is Veronika and, I was reading your reply to my post about my turning signal staying lit when I turn on my lights....
    I understand what you meant when you said if a one pronged buld is touching a socket whit two connectors then the light will stay on. But, the one pronged bulb is touching a socket that has one connector. In other words the passenger side has a clear bulb-two pronged-socket with two connectors. The drivers side has orange bulb with one prong, and the socket has one connector.
    My 300E was made for Euro-market
    I would really appreciate any help.
    Thank you for your time.
    Veronika
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…