Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
R

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    1 Posts
    Hi, David in Ca. Do you have a decent D Jet fuel pump? I'd adapting and the early SL style is real close to my need. One in and one out. I'm a shop in Ca. so give a call or e mail. David 714 751 2464 or dhelleck@earthlink.net Thanks!

· Registered
    1978 350slc
    13 Posts
    Hi There, i am looking to megasquirt my 350slc and would like to ask how you solved the attachment of the trigger wheel and sensor set up problem, I saw from previous posts that you were puzzling over this! would it be possible to get some pics of your set-up and did you create the trigger wheel from a readily available pattern? many thanks

· Registered
    1978 450SL
    32 Posts
    I saw your post about your subframe replacement back in 2011.
    Do you remember the date and location you had it done.
    My 450SL (USA) has a broken subframe, like all the rest, at the driverside wheel alignment bolt.
    MBUSA customer assistance 800-367-6372, tells me there are no active repair campaings for my car.
    If you have any documentation you could share, I am sure it would help me in my quest to have MB repair the car.

Thank you
    Dr.Phil

email - maxxsteele@gmail.com

· Registered
    1978 450 sl
    56 Posts
    New turkey baster bought, must have lost the old one! Sure enough the filter was plugged! Thank you very much.

· Premium Member
    1975 450SL
    2,443 Posts
    How about $20.00 plus shipping? I got one in a junkyard for another type Benz (it looked like it might work) for $5.00. If it's not broken, I don't really worry about looks. Under my hood isn't too pretty. I'm trying to make up for years of neglect.

· Outstanding Contributor, Vintage Moderator
    450slc5.0cab 280sl5sp 280se4.5 500seAMG +250seStkW108 350sl4spdX3 500secEuro 300sel5spd R+C107galore
    25,782 Posts
    PM (or email) me the top price you'd want to pay for that dirty washer bottle. You did see the picture, right?

I'll get it as inexpensively as possible for you and maybe even clean it up a bit.

· Registered
    1974 450 SCL, 1984 300 sd
    4 Posts
    Do you have info about replacing the points and transistor box on the 74 450SLC? Does it affect the injection system? mecheng.fea@gmail.com new to this, new to the website, don't know how to use many of the features.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…