Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Showcase items About

• · Registered
    1990 260E Sportline
    8 Posts
    Hi Allen,

I've been following a lot of your posts & your documentation of a W124 5 Speed Swap.

I have sourced a the correct single mass flywheel, the same 5Speed you used in your swap, (190e 2.3 8v), and everything else from the 190E.

I'm just confused from all your info as to what size clutch-kit I would be needing? I'm confused between the 8.5" and 9"? The tutorial pdf says 8.5", then in someplaces says 9"?

I'm doing a auto to manual conversion into an M103 260E, with the 8vbox and 190e 2.6 Flywheel.

Also, would the driveshafts from the 190e (w201) fit into the w124? and the crossmember?

Sorry to be a nuisance with so much questions, i'm just not very knowledgable on this topic & I'm doing this project to get my car running again, Auto box is wrecked and It's just not worth fixing.

If you could help me it would be MUCH MUCH appreciated.

Thanks alot for taking the time to read this regardless,

Have a good day/night :)

· Registered
    Daily: 95' E300 Diesel, Project: 94' E320 Sedan Sportline, & Sentimental: 94' Honda Accord EX
    36 Posts
    Hi, can you tell me where I can get the stainless steel nut and bolts and washers? especially for the battery tray. Thanks

· Registered
    1990 Mercedes 300E
    0 Posts
    Hi, saw your post in w124 marketplace and was wondering if the "rear view mirror glass pass. side 201 810 1421 $5" was the passenger side mirror just glass, if so i would be interested in that. Get back to me when you can.
    Thanks
    Max

· Registered
    21 Posts
    Dude long long time, no see. Been out of town for a while. Happy holidays to you, hope to see you at the junkyard some time. Hope your car 300 Sportline is going good as well, any new projects in the horizon?

· Registered
    01 G500, 82 300TD, etc
    3,852 Posts
    When you have your pictures on the computer, and you're done writing your post, before clicking submit scroll down and look for "Manage Attachments". Click that and find your pictures. When you find your pictures, click open and then Submit when you come back to the manage attachments screen. Give it a few minutes to load and then click submit to post your pictures

· Registered
    1992w201 2.6 white
    12 Posts
    Goodmorning! My father have 95 cabriolet in japan.
    I would like to up some pics, but don't know how... I just got into here in few days ago lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…