Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Showcase items About

• · Registered
    Whatever car has the gas in it
    2,061 Posts
    @Zitsky. It came brand new from Fletcher Jones Newport Beach CA. At 28,000 when we acquired it the car was traded in at Mercedes-Benz of Boston in Somerville Mass. I saw it online and never seeing it in person put a hold on the car via credit card. I looked at records and history and 30 detailed photos and many emails later I then booked a flight from Albany to Logan/Boston airport. MB Boston picked me up in a courtesy vehicle and took me to the new car. I inspected it and test drove it. I had it detailed agin by them and had lunch on them. Spent the weekend in Boston and drove it home. Rest is history...

· Registered
    2004 S500 4Matic
    251 Posts
    Thanks for responding in my thread. How did you find your E class. Did you order from another part of the country? Did your local dealer find it for you? When you found it did they ship it to you or did you have to go pick up the car?

It really depends on you. For myself no it is not needed. Cool feature and all but not a must have. Like the night vision and the panoramic roofs they are not a must have for me. 212 Body E350 trim with the night vision is hard to find. I had a hard enough time finding a 2012 E with parktronic, leather, no pano and ventilated seats(P1.P2)

My local dealer here in FL has a couple E's with the Luxury trim that seem to have Distronic Plus optioned as I saw a couple days ago at MB Sarasota.

· Registered
    2007 Mercedes E350 Sport
    17 Posts
    The car has around 45,000 miles but is has been going on for probably 5,000 miles now.

Funny thing is that I took to MB Sarasota and German Cars of Sarasota and without me showing them how to get the sound, no one could hear it. It is a faint sound, but clealry happens at slow speeds over speed bumps, gravely roads, etc.

I am taking it to them Thursday and lead mechanic will drive with me again to hear it.

· Registered
    E 550 4 matic 2010
    465 Posts
    was at saratoga this week... look in the for sale section. pics of my 2010 e.... mark
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…