Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

190E 2.3-16 Parting

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  Josh 
#1 · (Edited)
What do you need? Everything is available except for the wheels. Engine was cash-for-clunkerized (tragedy I know) but rest of the car is intact. Post here or shoot me a PM. Color was grey.

Rear OEM spoiler was in great shape, trunk lid had some rust. Front bumper also looked intact.

(Sorry for the scant information - I'm not sure about year etc as it was just sitting neglected in the corner of the junkyard!)

#12 ·
I am new to a benz and new to this form. My husband and I are both smokers. We need the front ash tray insert. We just bought a 1993 190E. I needed a car and got a great deal on it with 135,000 miles. I love it!

Donna
Just to let you know the 86-87 2.3-16 models had different ashtrays than the 1993 190E models. try posting a "want to buy ad" in the W201 section.

#18 ·
Considering this thread dates back to 2009, and the OP last logged in back in 2012... I'm thinking neither of y'all will get any replies.

Best to post a WTB that's fresh and current or check over on 190Rev as 16v parts are sold and swapped with much higher frequency there.

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.