Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

FS AMG W126 Pre-Merger Aero I wheels 8Jx17 ET11 - Set of 5 w/center caps

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  alydon 
#1 · (Edited)
For sale AMG W126 Pre-Merger Aero I wheels 8J x 17 ET11 - Set of 5 w/center caps. These wheels are getting almost impossible to find any longer. Sometimes they come up for sale missing one or more center caps, which are unique to the pre-merger wheels and impossible to source.

This set is straight with no cracks that I can see. All five wheels have the important center caps. One wheel has significant corrosion to the clear coat but should clean up just fine by a competent wheel shop. I have see much worse wheels come out looking brand new.

Very few and minor curb issues - no "rash" to speak of - a couple nicks only. These wheels are great candidates to restore. Recommend spraying the centers DB735 Silver Paint (original color) and having the lips highly polished before clear coating.

Included are 4 brand new BBS authentic and correct stainless valve stems with the knurled caps. Also included are a set of 12x1.5 lug bolts with 33mm shaft exactly as required per the AMG instructions which are included and shown in the pics. These tuner lugs are always chromed now. You could have the chrome removed and paint them silver when the wheels are done.

Price is $1,600 for the set of 5 plus you pay actual shipping by FedEx or UPS Ground. Or pick them up in Atlanta and save shipping. Estimate about $200 to $250 to ship these.

PM me interest.

Al

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
more pics

Attachments

Reactions: benzitch
#7 · (Edited by Moderator)
$1,500 plus shipping BW special price.

I can have these refinished to new condition at cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.