Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
K

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Registered
    Mercedes Benz CLS 500
    10 Posts
    Any help with my problem would be greatly appreciated. Does the SRS malfunction code have anything to do with the radiator fan randomly coming on and draining the battery even when the car is turned off and the key is not in the ignition. I drive a 2006 CLS 500

· Banned
    mercedes benz w204 c230
    7 Posts
    Hi kyle21nluvnit,
    I write to you because from the many posts i read, I discovered that your advise helped T F Han of Singapore to solve his gearbox problem with Mercedes Singapore.
    I got a new W204 C230 V6, 7 gtronic auto gearbox, the car vibrates when it got into gears 4, 5, 6 and 7 this happens when it drives from start in the morning, i.e. when the engine is cold. There is no vibration from gears 1,2,3. The vibration is felt undercarraige, dashboard, steering wheel and pedals. The vibration feels like a four wheel drive or a manual car in the wrong gear. It feels like the front end and the back end isn't working in synch. Sometimes there is a surge from the back when I brake.
    The Mercedes Service technicians have checked the sensors, fluid and found that nothing is wrong.
    Please from your experience could you let me know what could be the problem ?
    Thank you for your kind consideration.:bowdown:
    Kind regards
    Sparky09
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…