Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    1992 190e
    365 Posts
    Hey Jippi, How are you? Can you tell me which engine temp sensor is for my 1992 2.3. Is it the blue or red, 100 or 130 degree. Thanks.

· Registered
    1988 190E 2.3
    22 Posts
    Jippi, is there a FAQ for how to search this site/forum? I can't seem to get a Boolean AND to work. For example entering "gas tank" with or without quotes both returns gas OR tank which is, of course an unusable large number of hits. Sorry for being so dense here.

Steve

· Registered
    1999 c-280
    0 Posts
    Hi Jippi,
    I'm trouble-shooting a problem with my power seats on my 1999 C-280 & I'm trying to locate the fuse chart(s) or diagram for my vehicle.
    Could you direct me where to find it? I'm a new member and I can't seem to find it through the site's search.

Thanx.

Marc.
    Palpateen1@yahoo.com

· Registered
    1992 Mercedes Benz 190e 2.6L Color: Spruce Green Metallic
    15 Posts
    Hi Jippi, sorry about not finishing the thread that you closed this morning that i had started to leave a reply i am not real good with these forums i found the parts forum and will try to ask for parts on their

Sunny35

· Registered
    2000 C230 Kompressor, 2005 Volvo S60 T5 AWD, 1992 190E 2.3 -Totaled
    956 Posts
    Thanks Jippi, that really helps. All i have to do is just get some lights and i will be all set!

· Registered
    956 Posts
    I really wish i could make it down, but the 13th is my birthday, and i am going some where that weekend. Maybe next time. Is the power source located under the dash, or in the door? would i only be able to put the ground to the door pin?
    Thanks For the Help!

· Registered
    956 Posts
    How did you wire them up?, I noticed when i removed the two front door panels there were two terminals with one screw on each door, on the right side, twoards the mirror. I didn't bother to follow where the wires went, but i was wondering what they were for?

· Registered
    956 Posts
    Jippi, i looked at your album of pictures, and i noticed the one with the "under dash lights", how did you do that? I do know scottx did that to his 190, but he hasn't been on for a while.

· Read Only
    386 Posts
    Sorry i should have explained it more. Well i see alot of people asking "what is this?" or "what does this thing do?" what i mean is can you make a sticky named "what is this" or something like that? So people can put it all into one instead of having a bunch of threads?
    Thanks,
    James

· Read Only
    386 Posts
    Hey there jippi,
    I would like to know if you could create a "what is this" sticky?. i ask because lately i have seen a lot of threads on what is this, or what does this thing do, or something. and it think it would be easier and more convenient for people to have it all in one. because maybe their question has already been asked or answered and if not they can post a new one. again i just think it would be easier. I would appreciate and i am sure everyone else would!
    Thanks,
    James

· Read Only
    386 Posts
    Sorry to harass you or anything but my relay does have two fuses and nine pins instead of seven

· Read Only
    386 Posts
    Hey jippi,
    I just had another question about my ovp relay, my friend gave me his brand new relay from rock auto because i didnt have one, the box t was shipped in was never opened so i know it is not tampered with and when i installed it into my car nothing happened... Abs light is still on, it still has hard cold starts and it has a high idle of a about 1000. What could be wrong? Can you give me any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    James

· Registered
    1989 Mercedes 190E ,1989 Mercedes 190E , 1988 Mercedes 190E
    60 Posts
    Hi you have been giving me advice with my 89 190E 2.6 . The last two days it has been running very well . But tonight it tried to stall twice both times shortley after starting it
    both time will just starting to drive . You stated i should clean the throtle and check the boot . I hade a vacume check with good resultes . Here what i'm wondering 1 can i clean the throtle buy spraying carb cleaner down the intake at a high idle 1500rpm ?
    2 I could i be having problem with the fuel pumps . I have 2 new ones still in boxes
    3 how can i find a member that may live near me . Thank you Jippi

· Registered
    MB300 SEL,Nissan Quest,Ford Taurus
    4 Posts
    Hi, still very new here, i just posted to a thread in this forum,i see you are a moderator,and i recognise you from earlier dicussions in the " ignition nightmare" I hope i am on the right track or should i have made a new post. If so how do i go about it. Thanks for your advice.

· IR MODERATOR
    1996 Volvo 855GLT, 1993 MB 190e 2.3 8v, 1998 Subaru Outback SUS, 1991 BMW 525, 1998 MB C230
    9,227 Posts
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…