Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    2 W123 300D's and 3 W124 wagons
    351 Posts
    OK, thanks. I'm just now trying to get mine to run on veggie oil and do zero-to-sixty in under 8 with a larger-capacity fuel pump. Maybe in a year or so I might have the skill/tools/gumption to tackle such a project as you have done. I think I would need detailed engineering drawings, all the part numbers, step-by-step installation procedure...heck I don't even know what a "crash tube" is. But thanks for the encouraging news that such a thing is possible! -Philip

· Registered
    2 W123 300D's and 3 W124 wagons
    351 Posts
    Hello, on 03-29-2012 you mentioned that you have excellent handling due to rack-and-pinion steering and 205/50/R17 tires on what looks to be a W123. How did you arrange that, if I may be so bold...?

· Registered
    0 Posts
    hi, pls send me the pics about air filter replace on w203 (i have a2001, c200 kompressor w203) via e-mail on costin_nfs@yahoo.com because i was not able to check them online.thanks

· Registered
    2004 MB C230 Sport Kompressor Sedan
    2 Posts
    Hey I sent you an e-mail using the one for the car you are selling. I'm in Atlanta but from Buffalo C230 sport 2004. I think now that I'm logged in I am able to see more posts still can't see your Engine Airt Filter pics can you email them to me?e iceATL@gmail.com
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…