Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell About

• · Premium Member
    2005 CLK500 w/50K
    899 Posts
    Hi, I see that you added Distronic to a W209. Could you come to the W209 section and share some of your knowledge? I am trying to add the system to my CLK500.

· Registered
    W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
    1,944 Posts
    Hello,
    I used Bilstein Sport shocks and H/R Sport springs with #1 NOTCH spring pads up front
    H/R Sport springs rear

· Registered
    1999 e320 estate
    0 Posts
    Your wagon looks good! I was wondering...what kit did you use for lowering your estate? I don't want to get rid of the self leveling shocks. I want to buy new springs and bilstein front shocks. If there's any advice you can give me re: part numbers, etc., I would really appreciate it. Thanks!

· Registered
    W211/W210 Estate /W209/W208
    1,944 Posts
    Hello
    The arm ..located aprox center /forward on the rear suspension on the rear suspension is adjustable as it has a bolt / nut on a slider arm..adjust that and it will lower the wagon

· Registered
    2002 E320 Wagon
    125 Posts
    Mark your Wagon is fabulous and I would appreciate tips on lowering. I have an 02 and had rear broken springs at the bottom of the coil so I cut them down. I have been under the wagon too many times guessing at the valve arm settings. I have reduced the length of the adjustment bar but it doesn't want to raise when loaded. I also see 2 holes at the bottom of the arm and read one is sport and one is normal but havent moved them. Search everywhere for notes on how to. Can you help?

· Registered
    c200k coupe panoramic evo amg
    5 Posts
    Hi Mark, greetings from UK. Are the headlight clear lens, I think that's 2004 or later.
    Thanks
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…