Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    2003 Mercedes E500
    1,194 Posts
    yoo i just saw this msg LoL its a sedan... my car lol. The wheels are 20" Avus f501 i think

· Registered
    1995 s500, 2004 s500, 1991 190e
    880 Posts
    Hey its the guy from gmail, heres my exhaust video and some cobras. also ill resend the edited pics of the s666 without the MO logos in them.
    YouTube - ‪mercedes S500 exhaust‬‏
    YouTube - ‪Bad ass Mustang Cobra with Kenne Bell Supercharger‬‏
    YouTube - ‪04 Kenne Bell Cobra fly-bys / wot passes (643rwhp/613rwtq)‬‏

· Registered
    281 Posts
    I see what you mean by abused got to be careful I'm only going to buy a 1 or 2 owner car with some sort of service records that has been respected. Luckily here gas is not as expensive as it is in Japan and mechanics are cheaper here usually.

I want a coupe but still deciding on S500 or S600. If I can afford the S600 that is. lol I don't make alot of money I'm still young and just starting out. =)

· Registered
    281 Posts
    Cool man I accepted it. I love the S666, looks great. I hope to see the progress with it. Yea I agree YouTube is sux sometimes. There is only part 2 and 3 on there but great choices of W140s in the videos. I love the peacemaker scene. Good movie.

So I was curious is your S666 a M119 engine? I wasn't sure.

I've never been to Japan but I imagine driving a W140 must take alot of money and skill there. If I lived in Japan I'd drive a Nissan Skyline like most American's my age would say. lol

· Registered
    1997 S666-The Beast
    848 Posts
    Hi. Well, im in Japan, so places to get upgrades differ to where you live im sure. I just go to Yokohama and walk into a store.

You could try Ebay, yahoo auctions, or scour the internet for them... I really cant help you further than that. They are definitely around... you could also inquire at mod shops in your area, or in the main centres in the country you are based.

· Registered
    1992 Mercedes-Benz 600SEL
    135 Posts
    Hello, where can I find L.E.D. tail lights at? Are they still offered? Thanks,
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…