Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Discussions Buy & Sell Media Albums About

• · Registered
    560SL
    28 Posts
    Let me know if you and the car are now in SF. I live in the city and would be very appreciative to see such a beauty. Hope all is well.

· Registered
    1995 S500, 1986 560SL, 2013 Civic, 2007 Uplander
    89 Posts
    All I can say is "WOW"!!! Your car is incredible. I have an 86 560 also and I never thought it could look like yours does. How long have you been working on it. I just went thru the pictures. It was interesting to see how the car went thru the different progressions. Do you do a lot of the work yourself?

· Registered
    560SL
    28 Posts
    Just saw the post with the resto-mod pics of your gar...holy smokes she is gorgeous, probably the best combo of upgrades/maintenance I have ever seen. Is this car in SF by any chance?

· Registered
    '82 500SL AMG
    146 Posts
    Hey Pearson, read your thread on steering wheels. If you decide to use the Nardi and would consider parting with the AMG, I'd be interested. Let me know. Blessings! Wren (fwrend)

· Premium Member
    560 SL
    246 Posts
    I bought the steering wheel from a small firm in Germany through Ebay Germany.
    I am in the process of completely redoing the interior, and I've purchased a smaller Nardi wheel that I hope to use. Depends on what I come up with for the column. If it all goes as planned, I'm going to sell my wheel. Let me know if you're interested.

· Premium Member
    Present Stable = '88 560SL ,'16 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, '06 LR3 HSE, and '17 Newmar Essex
    1,295 Posts
    Pearson, Nice work!. I've got a 88 560SL Black/Palamino and am very curious to learn where you got your steering wheel and console/dash trim from (if you'd care to share).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…